Wednesday, September 16

of silly, dainty things

I notice that eyelet fashion is so trendy right now, from clothes to accessories. Not that I think it’d ever left the fashion scene. To me, it has always been a classic and a very delicate one at that. I always find eyelet dresses/blouses (especially white cotton ones) dainty, fresh, and regal. =)

So when we got a gift, an eyelet gift, I got excited like a teenager. In fact, it has now become one of those (silly) little things that perk me up. :
hide:

And it didn't matter who gets to wear it. =P


It is the bed, all right. hihi.



2 comments:

photosandmemos said...

eyelet never runs out of fashion jane..esp on divan beds, haha=)

inJiNuous said...

chel, i would love to own a divan bed or bisan sofa lang. no matter unsa kamubo. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...