Monday, April 16

Downtown, Lenox, Ice Cream, and Basketball

I had a very beautiful experience on Sunday. Part of what made the experience wonderful is that I was with awesome people who were fun and game with what’s ahead. :) I am grateful for them.

The main itinerary on Sunday was to watch an NBA game (Atlanta Hawks vs Toronto Raptors). But since we left for downtown early and the game won’t start until 6:30PM, we had the chance to visit Game Stop (a shop selling pre–owned gaming gadgets), window shop at the Lenox, eat ice cream at Bruster's, walked around the area at Decatur station, and enjoy the train ride from Decatur station to the Philips Arena/CNN Center station.

The game was disappointing for the Hawks as they lost the game with a 20–point difference. But as they say, just enjoy the game. We did. But it wasn’t really the destination that mattered on that Sunday. It was the journey and experience in getting there that was awesome.

And to know about yourself: about what makes you happy and what you do to get to it. :)

Wandering around new places makes me happy. It’s a dream come true, honestly. I pass by houses and buildings I used to imagine while reading books; I breathe the kind of air and live the season a character of a book has had, well–described in prose and whatnot by a writer.

I can’t wait to wander again next weekend.

















































1 comment:

Mommy Blogs said...

suya ko! mayta kuyog ta puhon =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...