Tuesday, November 24

exactly

manggang hilaw peppered with salt and sugar


The husband had to work hard on this one. I was very specific that it should be this kind of mangga: not so green; not so yellow; but must be crispy and really sour. :hide:

This entry would say it all. =) I would need all your prayers though that I and the precious little one inside would get through this safe and well.

Thank you. =)

I will try to give a longer update next time (assuming it’d matter. hihi.). =)





8 comments:

Lynette said...

Jane,

I'm almost certain you & the little one will be fine. Keep that in your mind. =)

Lynette said...

Btw, I have what you have... the doctors here are not overly concerned about it. So wala ra sad ko. And that's why I think you'll be fine. 5 people had to look at the results. I do have another check up in 2 weeks though.

Mommy Blogs said...

Galaway ko! Green mango just as I like it with sugar and salt!!! Ka imagine ka if naa ko diha mag pista ta ug mangga while ga karaoke LOL!

***

You'll be okay! I can't wait to see you next year ;-)

konsuy said...

jin, jin, jin!
kalami nimo hagkan oi.
congratulations!

happy happy happy exactly

Kaith said...

again, im so happy for you and josh. :) i wish we'd see each other soon so i can give u real hugs. :)

Shutterfairy said...

Kalami sa mangga Jane..
You'll be fine and so will the baby.. Follow docs order and wa say you know..hehehhe... basin mura kag si.. nag buot buot.. hahahaha..

heartmurmurs said...

galaway ko sa mangga!!!!!congrats too!

photosandmemos said...

jane...im so impressed with josh and you=) another baby...*teary eyed* sorry karon rako kalugar..im p**d off with my luck with technology..=) i miss you jane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...