Sunday, November 29

ginisang barinday

barinday (clams)


I’m not really fond of seafood until…

I’ve been craving for anything barinday lately, from paella to pasta to just plain gisa. Hihi. :hide: So yesterday, I just had to quickly visit the market and buy about 3 packs of barinday. That would only be P60. Then, did the following:

Cleaned the barinday very well and made sure all are still closed up and none are cracked.

Sautéed crushed garlic, sliced onion and tomato, and crushed slices of ginger in a pan.

Put all the barinday in and about a half-cup of water (optional. Barindays ooze out their own juice). Then covered the pan.

Waited until all clams were open and basking in their juice, and tsaraan…


I satisfied my craving. =) La lang. Share ko lang. :hide:



2 comments:

konsuy said...

lami-a anang barinday oi.

makatakod imong cravings.

Shutterfairy said...

I had this yesterday.. lameeee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...