Thursday, January 21

another one of those

one of her "wa-pa-naligo-princess-ita" moments. hehe.


There are so many things to blog about but I always end up blank and tired after I write the first line. Toinks. Hopefully this one thing I’m going to write about now will be interesting enough to me for me to finish. Hehe.

Well, there’s this elderly I know, whenever we meet, would always bring up the topic of her experience in raising a (supposedly hyperactive-when-he-was-a-kid) son. She’d tell me there’s no month in a year where they wouldn’t pay a visit to a certain hospital. This son was always prone to accidents that were (obviously) evident in the scars and whatnots he now has. In the first two times I hear the story, I felt a little so-so. But when I heard the same story over and over again each time we meet, I found my eyebrows rise a little higher and heard myself go, “hmmm…” Besides, I do find it weird and creepy how she could laugh at herself in between stories of how he got this scar and that scar. In short, I got a little disgusted.

So I finally confronted this son and asked, “During all those accidents, where was this someone who was supposed to look after you?” I assumed that since his mother was a working mom, she shouldn’t have been around all the time and by that, there should have been “someone”, be it herself, a family, or a help to look after her son.

He replied, “As far as I can remember, it was only me around.”

You mean you were left unsupervised after all those you-are-hyperactive-and-prone-to-accidents hoopla?” I asked.

Uh, yeah. I guess.”

There you go. I’m just saying.



5 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

hahaha! ang nawng ni khandi "im just saying" LOL!

loonyrain said...

si khandi ya, pictorial beauty.
tawing!!! ako nya hulman iyang magic wand inig uli nako.

konsuy said...

i miss those eyes. expressive kaayo. what must she be thinking? huwam niya ko sa imong props, khan.

photosandmemos said...

mao na diha! amaw mn sad diay ang ginikanan,LOL..

ka cute ni khandi oi..i love her expression jane..she has grow taller na the last time i saw her=)

inJiNuous said...

tiris, hahaha! mao jud mam. i'm just saying kaayo.

norin! waaah! nabali na ang wand mam oi. tawingwing. :hide:

chi, ingon siya "mahimo kang bato...mahimo kang platito..." hahaha! miss you, chi. =)

chel, mao ba? nitaas siya? yipeee! nana juy niingon. hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...