Thursday, January 28

on the second time

the lil girl with stickers, colored pen marks, and all. wehehe.


In my present condition, it’s amazing how easy it is for me to get irritated and annoyed. :hide: And how easy it is to raise the tone of my voice. Toinks.

But you know, at least, I’m aware of it. So as much as I can, I try to avoid things I know could easily irritate or annoy me. With that, it makes me feel grateful of even the smallest things in life which makes everyday living smooth and hassle–free. =)

Our little girl Khandi, who has just turned 3 recently, can be quite a handful like any other toddler. But with my condition of being so sensitive and getting so easily tired, I can’t help but be grateful and thankful of what this little girl does for me. It’s no trouble dropping her off to little school. She giggles as she waves “Bye, Mom!” and blows me a kiss. It’s no trouble leaving the house for the office, too, when she’s already awake. Most of the time she’d say, “No work, Mom! Go Se-M…’yala.” (Don’t go to work, Mom. Let’s go to SM or Ayala.) But as I’d explain to her that Mommy needs to work so she could buy milk and “green” toys, she’d then say, “Okay. Mom,” and then eagerly gives me my bag with the juice or whatnots and say with her cute little voice, “Here, Mom!” It just melts my heart every time. Buyag. =)

Obviously, it’s different when you're having a baby the second time around. On that first pregnancy, you had no baby before it. Now that makes sense. Hehe. What I mean is on that first time, you only had you and your husband and your jobs and the baby inside you and all that you’d have to concern yourself with. You can throw tantrums all you like to your husband and not speak to him for hours or days if you’d want, and get lazy as much as you'd like. :hide: But with this second time, it’s just different. You may have that option of being Momzilla but you know it’d be silly to even think you have that option. I guess what makes this second pregnancy relatively challenging is that it makes you want to be a better version of how you were (pregnant or not) before. I believe this also applies to parenting with the second child around. Good luck to me. =)


11 comments:

Dorothy Rimson said...

Picture is good

Mommy Blogs said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! =D

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Momzilla. Just know that no one expects you to be perfect, because to be honest, who is? :)

Aileen said...

khandi is a sweet little girl. and so charming, too. :)

better version of oneself -- i like that. :)

hope you are well, jane!

Shutterfairy said...

That's why I think I'm not ready yet to have another bebeh.. Di nako kaya tingay ang emotional part... especially now. Limtan nani na damgo.

Asa nang powers ni khandi?

inJiNuous said...

dorothy, thanks for dropping by. =)

tiris, muleng! haha!

lee, mao jud. thanks for the reminder mam. but no matter what, i'll keep on trying. haha!

ai, she is. =) though naa jud siyay mga moments. hahaha. i'm doing fine, ai. thank you. =)

mai, i believe there's the perfect time for every thing. you'll never know puhon-puhon. =) sus, naa japon iya powers, mai. mas intense na run ang "beng, beng, beng". hihi.

trinity said...

ug di ka magyawyaw, di ka mama. HAHAH!!

Kuyog ko Se-M bi. :D

inJiNuous said...

fil, inahannn! haha! kuyog ta puhon mam igbakasyon ninyo puhon. =)

inJiNuous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
konsuy said...

how can you get sapot nga buotan man kaayo si khandi (sweet as in)?

of course liwat nimo.

amping gwapa. maka disgwapa ang samot, pwede yawyaw. =) isuwat lang para dili sakit paminawon. all caps lang.

inJiNuous said...

chi, most of the time, dili jud ko sa iya masapot. kanang uban lang na mga butang. haha. :hide:

thanks, chi. *hugs* pag-amping pod diha. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...