Tuesday, October 2

got Ikea lucky (part 1)


I’ve always told myself that if I’d be given a chance to travel outside the country, I would visit the nearest Ikea. Of course, that was me dreaming big because I don’t really know anything about Ikea locations and so forth. :hide: But I got lucky. It turned out there was a nearby Ikea (one train ride and a short bus ride) somewhere where I was and that got me really giddy. :D 

I’ve heard and read about the store (the world’s largest furniture retailer) and its remarkable products (because they care about cost control, operational details, and continuous product development. Read more about Ikea here.) I’ve also seen online pictures of the stores through the years. But it would be so much different to really explore it in person. I’m fine with just exploring and no shopping. Haha. After all, it’d be impractical for me to shop ‘til I drop for (not only monetary but also) topographical reasons. :hide

Anyhow, this is just part one of two. Again, someone took too many pictures. Hihi. 

Have a good day, y’all! :) 



Ikea, the sign. haha!


the restaurant inside Ikea


there's a kid's area, too, that my friends and I passed by quickly because somehow it made us miss our children. :hide:


child's dainty bedroom


I remember these displays were outside the restrooms. hihi.


these, too.

these, three. hehe.


showrooms everywhere!


storage boxes and so forth!


chairs


kitchen showroom


living room galore


looked like a real hallway


cool bins!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...