Friday, May 24

Summer of 2012


I spent summer of last year in a totally different place and I will always be grateful for the experience. :) We were able to explore Midtown Atlanta by bravely taking buses and trains, and by of course, walking under the heat of the sun! Lol!

In light with Reese Witherspoon's recent arrest around this place (Peachtree St.), I thought I should post the pictures I took below. Haha!


This was taken when we arrived at the Midtown train station.


Yes, we wandered off this area.


Well, of course, there were very tall buildings. I think this was the building where they had the Titanic exhibit. Can you see the reflection of the clouds on those glass windows? La lang. :)


Despite the tall buildings, residential houses can also be seen everywhere. I think these houses have very risky locations. Why, I watch crime shows a lot. :hide:


I absolutely loved that experience. We explored the Atlanta Botanical Garden, dropped by Woodruff Arts Center, and wandered the streets around it to get to the train station to ride the bus (how ironic!) for Atlantic Station. :) I remember we were looking at a map and an old lady asked us if we needed help. She said, "Can I help you, my dear?" My feet at that time was aching that I felt saying, "Yes, I'd like to have a pair of Native Shoes to wear, please." hihi. Jk.
 
Have a good weekend, y'all! :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...