Tuesday, May 28

Curves and Dreams(-like)



This picture is a result of post-processing the original picture (taken in SC last year) using curves in photoshop.


I'm slowly discovering Adobe Photoshop and to keep going, I've challenged myself with the help of a friend's offer to edit pictures she took. haha! I'm grateful (yet hesitant) for the confidence. :hide: So I thought before I do start editing her pics, I should first experiment with my pictures. Ang-ang lagi. hihi.

In the past days, I've explored layers and curves and a bit of (Gaussian) blur. :) I liked how that picture above turned out specifically its midtones.The buhok-buhok (or flowers) on the Sabal Palmetto trees have become more visible and highlighted. Eseh.


dreamy, pastel version churvaloo of this post. the best I can do wee hours in the morning. haha!


In the second pic above, I played with combination of layers: levels, curves, blur, filter, and desaturation. I wanted to have that dreamy and pastel effect on the picture; totally different from this version of the picture in a previous post. I know it's not perfect, but I guess I can improve some more with more tweaks and patience here and there. hihi. Told you, I'm a very positive person. haha! Jk.

What do you think? Be gentle though. LOL! Enjoy the rest of the week, y'all! :)



1 comment:

daya said...

teh ayaw palabi kay mahurot nya akong bilib nimo..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...