Sunday, February 16

Lagoon and Pino

If I were rich, I'd be spoiling my parents rotten. Unfortunately, I'm not there yet. But I'd like to take them somewhere new when I can like this weekend. I always knew my father has some kind of longing to be with his side of family. He has always, always been the kind who makes sure to reach out to them. So I thought why not spend time with my uncle and kiddos and apos? We spent Saturday afternoon at the Green Lagoon Resort. Unfortunately, I only took very few pics because my phone's battery ran out. :(

Then tonight, we went to The Original Pino Restaurant and enjoyed their buffet. They serve the best Filipino food in the city. Promise. :) You should try their buffet with laing, chicken relleno, puto maya and sikwate(!), seafood lumpia, desserts, and so forth. :)

The picture sums it all. Hihi.

And did i tell you I get crazy over fancy and neat restrooms? Hihi. Obviously,  the lil girl is, too. Good luck. Lol!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...