Wednesday, March 5

Clean Cleaner

If you've read my blog last December, I did some decluttering and cleaning activities at home; and I swore to maintain the order as often as I could. Maintenance, that's the operative word. hehe.

Fast forward 2 months later, we still haven't found a helper. We're still looking though, but we can get really picky at it because there are lessons learned and we cannot just ignore that. Anyhow, so with this situation and the so-called "maintenance" at home, I dust the house and clean the floor everyday, which is also a good exercise for me while waiting on the food or rice to cook or while waiting on my in-law who watches over my youngest when I work (thank goodness for kind people!).

To cut to the chase, in cleaning, I always have this spray tool with me and ensure that I mix bleach with it. Unlike probably everyone, I love the smell of bleach. Honestly. But my kids hate it.

So I've been thinking for days of making my very own homemade cleaner  that is not only natural and green but also saves a lot of money. :) So, after researching on the internet and customizing the cleaner recipe I've found, I was able to mix the following ingredients:

1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp dish soap
1 tbsp baking soda
2 cups water

and tsaraan, homemade cleaner, (there) it is! wiiii! :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...