Wednesday, January 8

Holidays 2013


And so I’ve heard why we must take vacations because for one, they are healthy for the soul. All my life when I say vacation, it could mean sleeping in, going to a different place, or just getting lazy around the house as if sharpening the blades of my weapons to prepare for yet another round of battle. hihi.

But this holiday vacation turned out to be different. We had to let go of our house help. So I had to face the fact that I will take care of the house and the kids on my own. And I have to say I did one heck of a good job. Lol! Jk. But yes really, I say so, because I managed to rearrange and (relatively) clean the house despite having to take care of the girls’ needs and so forth like a pro. Asus. Jk. :hide:

Seriously, if there was one thing I realized during that holiday experience, it is that you can conquer anything if you just accept and embrace it. =)
 
 
 Managed to play with the kids despite of the "hectic" household schedule. haha!
 
 Managed to wrap their presents in secret just in time for Christmas eve. When the lil girl saw the pressies, she said "Where's the camera? Take a picture!" Da! hihi.
 
  Managed and dared to taste this supposedly yummy but expensive cookie butter. Oh well. =P
 
 Finally got to wear my Oh, Love loafers! Thanks to the ever talented Ai for taking the time to meet and personally handing them to me. =)
 
Managed to relatively clean and organize the payag inspite of...
 
 
 Managed to relatively clean and organize the payag inspite of...again...haha!
 
  Managed to relatively clean and organize the girls's area
 
  Hopefully this organization will be maintained? haha! here's to hoping!
 
  Managed to organize my stationery collection and found found notes from more than 22 years or so. lol!
  
  Promised myself to be more thoughtful again..
  
  It won't hurt to give lil butingtings at all; besides, it keeps me sane wrapping them. I'm actually doing myself and my family a favor. Lol! :hide:
 
 
 
Happy New Year, y'all! =)
 
 
 


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...