Tuesday, September 22

Dessert in Kauswagan Road

If I remember it right, it was 3 years ago when a cousin told me about this store in Talamban that sells a variety of (reasonably priced) delicious desserts.

But it was just recently that I finally got there, and had my first taste of their sweets.

I had their Mango Sago at Gulaman and Puto Cheese priced at P15 and P3.50, respectively.


Yummy Mango Sago at Gulaman for only P15

The Mango Sago at Gulaman was really yummy and in fairness, came in a neat packaging. It has slices of real mango in it. I swear I could eat 3 to 4 servings of it in one sitting, and to think I'm really not into sweets. Hihi. It was just right to the taste: not too sweet, absolutely not bland. It’s creamy and its serving is more than enough considering its price. The Puto Cheese was not bad either. It was soft and just tasty. The little girl liked it. She ate three pieces of it. Hehe.

Unfortunately, I forgot to ask for the store’s name. =( But I know it’s somewhere along Kauswagan Road. =)



The dessert store with no name. Kauswagan Road.


8 comments:

konsuy said...

wa na gyud ni. hasta keyboard naa nay laway.
i live for mangga. walay mangga diri. naay saging, naay inun-unan. but mangga. the ultimate in laway na gyud ni.

inJiNuous said...

hala chi! hahaha! unsaon na lang ni. basta, trapuhi lang jud dayon ang monitor og keyboard ha? LOL!

Shutterfairy said...

where is kauswagan road??? galaway ko..

inJiNuous said...

halo mai! ang kauswagan road is the road where North General Hospital is. hehe. You should see the store to your right on your way to North Gen from Talamban highway. =)

Lynette said...

mo uli gani ko Jane, suroy nya ta dinha ha? i like! lami na (according to you, and the photos), barato pa. this is more like my style. =)

photosandmemos said...

ga tulo tulo gyud akong laway pud..kay uarg tam-is kaayo ang photo...kahayahay ani nga store oi, libre man advertisement=)

inJiNuous said...

chel,hahaha! lagi. libre jud. =P

inJiNuous said...

hi nette! sure. dad-un takaw didto. pwamis. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...