Sunday, February 7

all that gas

One day, my tummy was so gaseous I can’t stop from farting. Haha. :hide: But of course, given that I can fart out that loud (at home), it means it does not smell at all. Pwamis. lol!

One instance in the bedroom, my daughter heard me fart. She stopped to look at me.

Khandi: Huh?

Mommy: I’m sorry about that. (embarrassedly laughing)
Khandi: Mommy, utot?
Mommy: Yes. Sorry, Khan.
Khandi: Yucks! (laughing)
Mommy: No yucks, Khan. It’s mommy’s.
Khandi: No yuck?
Mommy: Yes.
Khandi: Ewww!



Haha. Just when I thought I had “immunity”. Tsk. Tsk. :hide:



9 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

hahahhaha.. eeeeooow daw oy. next time silent uts nalang.

Mommy Blogs said...

hahaha luora! akio gets startled with the way i sneeze! oh well i can't help it, it's genetic! have you heard my sibs sneeze? hehehe!

konsuy said...

gabahakhak gyud ko pag-ayo. pwamis!
thanks for the early morning bahakhak, it started my day right.

Kaith said...

hahaha. ewww gyud daw? i did it one time and raf told me, "mommy, say excuse me. nag utot ka." hahahaha.

inJiNuous said...

mai, hahaha! syodi na "loud and proud"? lol!

tiris, ayawg luod2x diha mam kay we haven't even reached the "pleasurable but dirty" part yet. hahaha!

chi, you're welcome. may na lang nalingaw pod ka. =) take care.

kaith, eww jud kuno. tsk. haha! mao jud. wa man gud nag-say excuse me daan si mommy. so sorry na lang. haha.

photosandmemos said...

jane pala utot!!! =) LOL

inJiNuous said...

chel, hahaha! that day i really was! lol!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this jane...im not feeling good but this made me smile -normita

inJiNuous said...

hi normits. may na lang napakatawa tikaw. =) get well soon, normits. *hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...