Saturday, September 3

la pergola

So, this is story four.

I have to admit that my sister and my folks are not as adventurous as I am when it comes to food. So most of the time, they do not enjoy the food I enjoy to devour especially when there’s a lot of (foreign–sounding) spices used in it. Hihi.

During our last day in the province, we went to La Pergola and had all these for lunch:



Steamed Fish Tuna with Lemon Grass



Very creamy and cheesy) Mashed Potatoes



Sun Coolers



Pork Ribs



Shrimp Alfredo



"Puttanisca"


Honestly, I didn’t really go all–out crazy with their pasta simply because I’ve had tasted better versions (to my taste) here in Cebu. But considering that restaurants like La Pergola are not a commonplace in the province, I’d have to say the restaurateurs did a good job. :)

La lang. Share ko lang na pod. Hehe.





1 comment:

kookooforcocopuffs said...

nag imagine nalang ko's taste sa tuna nga naay tanglad;-)

murag maka uhaw ang sun coolers dah;-)

by the way, light ra'g colour ilang puttanesca noh? murag wllowed down version ilang tomato sauce?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...