Monday, September 5

gift of craft

Lately, I’ve wanted to do something with my hands—something manual (and won’t require a lot of thinking) on nights when I couldn’t bring myself to sleep.

Then, I realized I could do simple crafts again that I used to do eons ago (read token mugs for friends and stationery sets like this). In one of those silent visits to fancy girl Pat’s blog, I clicked on How About Orange’s blog (and went totally crazy about it) and found this tutorial.

After bringing together materials I already have and after deciding to use gloss glaze (for clay sculptures) instead of the hard–to–find paper glaze, I came up with the following tiny magnets:


These are not perfect magnet pieces but I’d still like to think they’re cute. Hihi. But I’m hopeful I would do better in time (I had better be) so that I can follow through on that holiday project: to send some of this labor of love your way. :)

Have a productive day, y’all!




5 comments:

kookooforcocopuffs said...

i love that you are sharing your creativity to us,jin..love it;-)

konsuy said...

they are pretty. i swear.

inJiNuous said...

thanks, chel and chi! :)

Patricia said...

love them both!!! is it too much to hope that i'll get one for christmas? di gyud ko mauwaw mu ask because they're so nice! =D

inJiNuous said...

hi pat! haha! thanks! yes, you girls should receive at least one for Christmas. mao na akong target. hihi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...