Monday, September 26

Cars mishap

This is what happens when you make a bag out of an envelope striped with a colored tape and turn those teeny–weenie Cars stickers into ref magnets:

paper bag and magnets, hope these would make someone happy today :)


I feel sorry though that there are smudges on the sides of the magnets if you examine it closely. hide: It was unwise of me to not consider the type of paper to use. But, as they say, learning comes with time (and this is definitely one of those times. Hihi.).

La lang. Share ko lang. =)





3 comments:

trinity said...

Halaaaaaaaa nice Jane :D nalingaw ko sa imong new hobby!!

Aileen said...

Loving your projects, Jane! And I love artsy-crafty people! :D I made some ref magnets, too. But I just glued cut-out papers to glass pebbles. Hahaha.

inJiNuous said...

filay! nalingaw pod kaayo ko! hihi. how are you? i hope nag-update ka sa imong lungag. hehe.

ai! thank you for loving my projects though starter pa. hahaha! i would love to see your magnets. I'm sure nice kaayo sila. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...