Sunday, September 25

doing cameos

sillhouette cameo magnets, that is. =)


So this is going to be one of those “tries” in decoupage. Hihi. It’s been really therapeutic and fulfilling in a way (since I get to see the finished product right away. Haha!).

What’s nice about decoupage is, except for the Mod Podge, you already have the materials you'd need. You can even recycle things. Take for instance in this cameo magnets, I’ve cut out that brown background from a Pan de Manila "bulseta". Hihi.

I still need to improve on a lot of things though; and I need to get myself a cutter. :hide: Anyhow, la lang. share ko lang.

Also, I’d like to say belated Happy Birthday, Chelo! I wish you (and Adrian, the love of your life) more birthdays, more happiness, and good health. I wish you more patience and perseverance, too, as you move in to your new cottage. *hugs*

And to each and everyone, have a great day, y’all!=)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...