Tuesday, December 25

christmas is time


If it's not obvious, I suck at time management. Twenty-four hours in a day will always not be enough. This is why I look forward to long vacations because it gives me no excuse to do household things I've been putting off for so long such as organizing (and blogging?). :hide:

So on the 24th, I was determined to work on some things in the house: rearrange some furniture, repaint old frames, and just do something aside from the usual chores. lol! Below are some pictures of what I have accomplished so far. It may not be much to you but it is to me who has been looking forward to this kind of therapy. hihi.

Merry Christmas, y'all! :)
 

Those mirrored-square frames were bought at only P200+. With two lil girls in the house, the mayonnaise container may be pretty dangerous. So I'm looking forward to finding an unbreakable vase. Steel perhaps. hihi.


These frames used to be of different colors but I had to paint them green to be consistent with my plan for a brown-green themed churvaloo living area. lol! :hide:


I can't resist posting this picture with the lil miss. 


Oh those paintings were a bargain, too. The one in the middle I painted myself. Don't ask. hahaha!

Who can resist not posting this? hihi.
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...