Thursday, May 16

can't wait for the weekend


Yes, I know I've fallen behind the labels project. :hide: But I've not stopped. I've browsed through  my albums to seek inspiration for the second design (charing. haha!) and found the picture below. I figure this should be it because this cake is so much related to my friend. I took this picture during her sons' birthday party. :)

This picture was edited in Photoshop using duplicate layers of screen and soft light mode. :)


La lang. Share ko lang. hihi. Have a good weekend, y'all! :) 



4 comments:

daya said...

aw kini teh, naka appreciate kos editing ani teh.. ayaw nlang ipakita ang original pic kay basin naa napud koy masturya!

inJiNuous said...


hahaha! bugal-bugalon jud ka, vella! lol!

kookooforcocopuffs said...

maayo na kaayo ka ha <3

inJiNuous said...


@chelo: halo chel! hahaha. charing2x ra na, chel oi. hihi. i really need to do it it for my sanity. lol! :hide:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...