Monday, May 13

labels and sketches


Well, obviously, I got this design–thingy on my head during the long weekend. Haha! I admit I just couldn't stop myself from doing something. I had to make a deal with my daughter who also was busy with her own design–thingy using MS Paint. We had to take turns; let’s say we took turns for every one hour during the afternoons. Then she takes the rest of the time when I had to cook and be mommy to her and her younger sister. Hihi. Anyhow, since I asked for suggestions in my last blog entry, my friend T suggested that I make her (more of doing me a favor. Lol!) return address labels. So below is my first attempt:



I was thinking of coming up with a second design for her to choose (asus! haha!). Really, I just want to challenge myself. Charot. :hide: I’m thinking it should have a different theme and I thought I should try out sketching. Then I found myself searching for sketch pad apps and downloading the free My Sketch Paper app. Below is my first silly attempt at using the app:


I’m enjoying it so far. I’m thinking of eventually getting myself a stylus. Any suggestions or tips regarding sketching apps? I'd appreciate it. :)



2 comments:

Fil San Jose said...

It's good!! It's always good to push ourselves to create. :) nabuang ko Jin, sigeg crash akong website. I've made three entries so far pero di gyud ko pa post sa yola da!!! Makalagot!

inJiNuous said...


hi filay! hihi. lagi oi. let's continue to push ourselves. hihihi. usa ra ako makit-an na bag-o, filay. i hope ma-okay na imong website. mag-atang ko. lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...