Wednesday, May 15

editing pictures in photoshop


I love taking pictures, but I haven't really tried that much editing them. Then, I figured I should learn to edit because my shots can get relatively dull. hihi. I don't really have a DSLR for a camera, but I guess my Nikon Coolpix is decent enough and I'm very happy with it. :)

So my goal for last night was to learn about layers and image adjustments in Adobe Photoshop. The intent was also to learn how to use filters/layer fills so that somehow the images blend with my blog tones (asus. lol!)

After trying out different tutorials and tips, I think I've made some good progress as far as my goals for last night were concerned. I've made some comparisons with the images before and after editing as can be seen below. La lang. Share ko lang. hihi.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


BEFORE:


AFTER:


Well, I think I'm going to have to keep 'em (learning) coming! :) 


4 comments:

Fil San Jose said...

Yay!!!!

inJiNuous said...


filay! layo pa kaayo ko sa tinuod. hahaha! salamat though for cheering on! hihi. :)

kookooforcocopuffs said...

congrats, jin!;-)

inJiNuous said...


@chelo: thanks, chel! hahaha! murag unsa bah. :hide:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...