Wednesday, May 15

(online) treasures and tones


To date, being true to my word (eherm), I got myself a stylus:


Stylus from CD-R King which only costs less than $1. haha!


And in a few minutes, using the My Sketch Paper app I once mentioned, I made this funny, kindergarten artwork:



Then, in my quest to learn more about designing and whatnot, I came across the The Blog Designer Network and browsed through its free tutorials and tips. Then, I found myself in the Design Seeds website and saw a recent entry of a palette that looks oh–so–familiar that I thought to myself, “My blog has bamboo tones!” LOL! 


Image from Design Seeds website.


It was quite a surprise. I don’t really know much about blending colors. So, I didn't really think the combination made sense. haha! Anyhow, inspired by this palette, I (only) changed the menu background with the one and only missing color (I think).


Be inspired, y’all! :)



3 comments:

konsuy said...

you are amazingly talented, my dear. patakod ko nimo.

inJiNuous said...


sus, chi. char-char ra ni. haha! but thank you if you think so kay miga man ta. hihi. bitaw, mamalik ta sa atong mga hobby. :)

daya said...

mas nindotan man nua ko sa befor :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...