Thursday, May 9

Summer, Mother


People standing on water a sandbar. (SC, 2012)


Summer is almost over, school days are almost here, and Mother’s Day is coming up. I should always keep that in mind because I feel like I’m cramming on preparations. :hide: And because I am a mother (of two), I’m thinking of doing something worthwhile for me. It should be something that will make me feel ecstatic and fulfilled. If it could make everyone happy, too, then that would be nice. :) 

Now, in this so-called quest for happiness I’m thinking it should be something crafty and useful and inexpensive. It shouldn't be anything temporary that would only last two weeks or so (sorry pedi and mani, haha! Jk.) Then I thought of our old fridge. How it looks old and scratched here and there. Getting a new one is definitely in the bucket list, but we can’t tick it off for now. So I thought I should repaint it one day until voila, a better idea came to mind. 

I was browsing through How About Orange's website and came upon this entry from Aunt Peaches about wallpapering the fridge. I should try that for my sanity special day, to put a stop to that tsk–ing every time I see our good ole fridge. Lol! I’m actually doing myself a favor and probably everyone else at home. Hihi. Anyhow, we'll see how this works out.

Happy Mother’s day! Continue to enjoy the journey. :)



2 comments:

daya said...

pakitaa nya ko sa finish product teh :D

inJiNuous said...


puhon, teh. may unta og masugdan og mahuman na nako. hahaha! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...