Friday, December 25

Christmas is for Kids


I always knew that when the time comes I’d have my own kids, Christmas is going to be all about them and how I can make it memorably sweet for them just as my parents did for me and my siblings; And I’m lucky my husband shares the same thoughts. Don’t we all? =)

During the holidays, our little one was the busiest and I should say the happiest. =) She got invited to a number of parties she definitely enjoyed and savored. At the age of two, she wasn’t afraid to join any game she’d be allowed to play. She joined the “group yourselves into…” game like she knew the rules by heart. Haha!

The little one is more articulate now buyag, I should say. When we passed by a dark area in the hospital, she said, “It’s spooky there.” And when she saw a grasshopper inside the house, she exclaimed, “Mommy! There’s grasshopper climbing in the wall.” =)

La lang. Share ko lang.

I owe you and this blog a lot of updates. I hope this would be the start of more updates to come. Tawingwing.


Khandi goofing around with cousin, Anjo.

So eager. =)

She couldn't wait to get inside the big bubble.

Playing music with cousin, Brye.

2 comments:

hiddenrage said...

i love how khandi's eyes light up when she's happy and excited=) just like in these photos=)
it was nice to see you in ayala jane...something im forever grateful for to the fates for giving me that chance to say goodbye to you=)

inJiNuous said...

chel, mao jud. i was so thankful to bump into you sa Ayala. as in nakasyagit jud kog, "Cheloooo!" haha. thanks for everything, chel. =) you should see Khandi's eyes when she's angry. hahaha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...