Monday, May 10

why it's not enough

Today, when my daughter woke up, she was touching her right eyelid. I thought something bit it so I checked and asked her if there was something wrong. She said something like “Yayay…”, and yet added, “…not anymore. No more crying.” But then there were no bites and she wasn’t even crying. Maybe in her dreams she was; maybe it was something she saw.

For someone else out there, he could easily snort his disagreement when I say, l am extremely protective of my family. I always try to choose the right words when I tell stories about them or even when I drop complaints about them (even) to my closest of friends. I always try to think of them when I share something especially when chances are it would reach quite a number of people (if not everyone in the world) they may or may not know of. It’s important to me where my loyalties lie. After all, we all deserve that; what more when you’re family. No matter how much you’re hurting; no matter the what ifs and buts.

Lately, instances have made me contemplate about that; and how easily one can say it is all because of pride how a supposed defiance of that could hurt me. I can’t believe, after all those years, that is all the one can see.




4 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

*hugs*

Shutterfairy said...

Jin.. hugs.. i totally understand. this too shall pass.. if halo halo will make you feel a whole lot better. let's.

yen said...

*hugs*

hoping things will be better ... soon.

chelo said...

i really want to comment on this blog entry, but somehow, i feel this is beyond comprehension..whatever i think i uderstand of it, or i think i know may be wrong, so quiet nalang ko..

but im here. and im listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...