Wednesday, May 19

sunshine


One day, while we were taking a bath together, the conversation took place:

Khandi: Mom, I’m so weird.

Me: (Surprised) why do you say you’re weird?

Khandi: (In between laughs) I’m so weird ‘cause when I go up the steps in school I get tired. Ate Grace carry Khandi. I’m so weird.

Me: Did somebody tell you you’re weird? Who said you’re weird?

Khandi: My boyfriend Angel.

Pak! Butangeh! Lol!


Then lately, Khandi is crazy about Pokemon. She watches it everyday and she’s always armed with her toy Poke Ball. Although this has been a growing concern to us, we try to lighten things up by asking her questions that would probably make things sound a little educational. Toinks.

Me: What’s your favorite Pokemon, Khan?

Khandi: Ahhmm…I like Hitmontop and Bulbasaur.

Me: Why do you like Hitmontop?

Khandi: ‘Cause Hitmontop are for girls.

Me: What Pokemon are for boys?

Khandi: Hitmonlee are for boys.

Me: And how about Bulbasaur? Why do you like it?

Khandi: I like Bulbasaur ‘cause…ahmm…it’s like…ahmm…it’s like a dinosaur!

Dah. Atimana. Lol!



La lang. Share ko lang. This just goes on to say that Life may be unfair and difficult to live by at times. But when you have these precious little moments, it makes you realize you’re actually living a dream. =)



3 comments:

chelo said...

you are living a dream..khandi is one dream gift im dreaming for myself=)

and khandi, do not ever think youre weird..=) i basted na ang imong boylet, if he thinks his girlfriend is weird

konsuy said...

Angel iyang boyfriend. =) ka cute oi. Ingna khandi i need ate grace pud to carry me up the stairs kay hasta ako weird, makapoy pud.
magkasinabot na sila sa akong basti. sayo kaayo mo mata kay motan-aw ug pokemon. engengeng

heartmurmurs said...

as always lingaw ko sa story but love the last paraghraph.so true...atimana naa siya uyab!hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...