Wednesday, May 29

matte and macro shots


If it's not obvious, I really love, love taking macro shots. :) So when I finally got a chance to buy a (not hybrid but decent) camera, I just have to choose the one that can zoom in really well (I've had a pretty bad experience with an old camera in Phillips Arena and that's worthy of another blog. hihi. :hide:)

But what I notice in most of my macro shots (like the ones below during that trip to Stone Mountain Park) is that it can get very detailed and sharp. I want to be able to tame the pictures like that when-my-black-hair-loses-the-light-brown-dye moment, I'd have to get it dyed ASAP or else I'd look really fierce. LOL! So I'm trying my hand at adding a matte effect using Photoshop and I hope, eventually with time, I'd learn and get better with it. hihi.


BEFORE:
Forgive me if I sound really proud, but I really thought I made a good shot at the fridge magnets. :hide: But I thought I'd need to tame the sharpness a bit.


AFTER:

Do you see the difference? hihi.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...