Saturday, January 25

Finding (cheaps)kate


Call me a cheapskate and I won't really care because it's true. Lol! But more than anything, it's always better to work on a budget no matter how poor or rich we are (we all know that, of course. Hihi.)

And you know, even if I'd probably be  the richest woman in the whole wide world, nothing beats the feeling when I find something cute and fancy at such a low price. Just saying. :)


 Bought this 3 yrs ago and I still got about 10 rolls of this wrapper. I think there were about 25 rolls when I got it. Ahmazeng. Lol! 

Thanks to my friend, Ai, for sharing about this fabric tape. :) They're really cute. Hihi.

So I got these new rolls for less than $2! La lang. Hihi.

Any amazing finds lately? :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...