Monday, June 14

almost there

Two weeks from now, I’ll be full-term. More than anything, I feel excited and though this isn’t a first time, I feel really, really anxious.

I am not 100% ready yet but I’d like to think I’m getting there.


Friends have been so kind and generous to send their love my way. Thank you, Lynette, Tiris, Ayen, and Chichi. *hugs* Thank you for all the love and support. I wake up everyday feeling all the more grateful and loved.


Lately, I’ve been thinking about my firstborn a lot and how things could change when the baby arrives. Even if I’m always feeling tired lately that I just want to spend the whole day lazing around, I’m just determined to spend more and more time with her. That’s the least I can do.


I got to spend time watching a movie with my husband, too. It’s been a long time since we got to do it. Boy, was it refreshing. Thanks, nette. =)

I could feel D Day is almost here. Please don’t forget to say a little prayer for the baby and me. =)

Thanks and take care, everyone!


4 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

almost there Jane..

konsuy said...

you are in our prayers. mother of perpetual help gyud.

Mimi said...

you are always in my daily prayer. have a safe delivery and a healthy baby, Jin :)

inJiNuous said...

mai, hapit na jud. waaah! :hide:

chi, thanks kaayo. i know i am. duol baya ka ni Mama Mary. =)

mims, thanks kaayo. it really means a lot to me. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...