Tuesday, September 20

first try

After cutting some paper and gluing them onto each other and then onto a cardboard using Paper Mod Podge, I painted the sides of the squares using some nail polish (haha! I couldn’t find an acrylic paint to do this.) Then, I coated the squares with Paper Mod Podge thrice and then as the final coat, applied the Sculpey Gloss Glaze twice.

Tsaraan!


Would you like to have a cup of coffee (magnets) with me?


Toinks. I know, I know. It’s not much of an art, but it has been very therapeutic during nighttime while looking after the lil miss at the hospital. When I feel very anxious, I do this. That’s how it’s going to be. At least, there’s something productive about it; and at least, it would bring distraction to almost sisa moments. :hide: In line with this, please help pray for the lil miss and the lil one for their full recovery.

I apologize for digressing.

Along with this decoupage adventure, I discovered the “White Shine” effect of the Little Photo app that I use in taking and editing pictures using my so–so android phone. :hide: The picture above used to be so dark before I used the said effect. I guess it would be safe to say, no more dark pictures to post here (and for you to bear) from now on. :)








6 comments:

CHELO said...

Jin!!! mabuang ko,im sooo happy to find you, for some reason, imong link to my page just leads me somewhere else..i must have changed and updated the link at least 6x today at different times, but still the link ,no matter how many times ive changed it, it comes to the old link...ll ask help from Patricia, basin it has something to do with my new theme but i dont think so..i have a feeling blogger is playing up..ill keep updating it and see if it finally works and registers as the new one;-)

yayyy, im glad you are blogging, man diay..also, im so impressed with the creativity you have;-) love it;-)

do u know i do decoupage with my clients in mental health,hehe, its a very effective activity to lift up mood..its one of my favourite things to do with them coz they become obsessive,hehe;-)

oh goodness, im sorry to hear about the hospital stay..who was it? khandi or jule? (ill backtrack your blogs after this,hehe) i hope ok na whoever nila ang na-ospital..i hope nothing serious..*HUGS to you*

inJiNuous said...

hahaha! i think it's partly my fault, chel, kay wa nako gi-update ako feed. then murag naa na pod koy nabuhat na palpak. waaah. but i should work now. i hope. :hide:

hala wa ko kabawo ga-decoupage ka! hihi. ga-i ko tips and pointers, chel, beh. :) tinuod. makapa-brighten siya sa mood. hihi.

si khandi maoy naa sa hospital though silang duha ni jule ang naglain paminaw. :( thanks, chel, for the prayers and the hug.

also, thanks for dropping by. it always warms my heart. :)

konsuy said...

thanks to chelo. i thought wala lang ka ga update sa imong blog. i never thought of the link being problematic. problem solver gyud kaayo si chelo oi. yay.

i hope khandi is now back to her modeling mood. wala na ga sakit sakit. urgh. i hate it too when kids get sick. my knees get weak and i wish i knew there was decoupage therapy. mag kat-on kaha ko ani sa?

inJiNuous said...

hahaha! hi chi! watch out lagi ani oi. lol! murag naa ra ba koy palpak na nabuhat na pod sa akong feed. waaah! :hide:

thanks, chi. :) khandi would be out of the hospital this afternoon though mag-recuperate pa. si jule na pod giubo. waaah! please continue to pray for us.

konsuy said...

i-apil nako si jule sa novena/mass tonight sa sto nino. pinangga ra ba na nako.

inJiNuous said...

thanks, chi! we really need it. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...