Friday, September 16

so-so

If you know me and you know what it is that I go through everyday, then you’d probably say this entry is superficial. :hide: I myself know it. But I guess it wouldn’t hurt to do this sometimes if for a moment this thing that I’m going to write about takes me out of gloom, out of the troughs of life that could drown and swallow me, whole and awake, including the ones that matter to me most.

First, who would have thought I could get two of this glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts in one crazy day? Honestly, I don’t really go gaga over Krispy Kreme doughnuts (though I do find it tasty). It’s just that I heard two outlets of Krispy Kreme would be opening in Cebu soon. La lang. Share ko lang.



Second, someone brought me this Paper Mod Podge! This could be the start of some exciting things to come. Instead of wallowing (during those so called sisa times), I might as well get my hands busy with anything decoupage and whatnot. I’m really hoping I could learn and figure out the tricks of this craft fast and easy. Good luck to me. :)




Have a great weekend, y’all!



1 comment:

kookooforcocopuffs said...

i love that you had two glazed doughnuts jane.. sometimes, donuts present temporary comfort which is necessary for some worrying times..;-) well,in my experience, it does;-)

ayayy, i can imagine decoupage being a regular activity for you,ha;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...